Friday, November 18, 2005




We're here!!! Whew! What a long trip that is. We left our house over 26 hours ago. Although it's 12:40 a.m. here in Beijing I'm not the least bit sleepy. There's not much on TV to entertain us. Larry is in bed watching an old Chuck Norris movie polishing off the last of his room service french fries and Diet Coke.

Thankfully, the trip was uneventful. Both flights were smooth and my special "happy pills" allowed me to sleep a good deal of the way. That probably has something to do with why I'm not tired right now!!!

There were about 10 other Bethany families on the plane with us. They all seem really nice. I think we all have the same thoughts in our minds "give us our baby girls!!". Only four more days until we hold Kaitlyn.

I'm going to go now and hopefully capture the Sand Man for a little while. Tomorrow is going to be our big shopping day. Lar really needs his rest because he has NO idea what he's in store for!!!

Nikki

No comments: