Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's Wednesday...I think. I'm so tired I almost can't think straight. It's not the kind of tired where you've worked so hard that you need a nap. It's the kind of tired that you get when you have a million different thoughts swirling through your mind all at once and you know that there is no way on earth you can get everything done that needs to be done. Maybe you don't know how that feels. I could write a book on it!!!

Kaitlyn woke up at 6:00 a.m. this morning and yelled for me. She said that she wanted to come get in bed with me. I love it when she does that so I got her out of bed and took her to bed with me. I was so excited to be up early. I just knew that I was going to make it to work on time. I turned the TV on to watch a little bit of the news before I hopped in the shower. The next thing I knew it was 7:00 a.m. and the Today Show was on. Oops. So much for being on time.

Kaitlyn slept until 8:00 a.m. which was wonderful. She was SUPER cranky last night and I was glad that she got some extra sleepy time.

Tonight I've got to run to the store to get a Secret Santa gift and then run back home to pack more boxes. I'll also need to feed the child somewhere along the way. I need four more hours in the day and six more hands!!!

No comments: